These units match the range of “E” series hot food display bars and together they offer the
combination of displaying hot and cold foods with uniform, modern appearance. They are
designed to take a variety of gastronorm pans up to 65 mm deep. All units combine the use
of cold plate and cross fi n coil cooling. Set of 1/2 size 65 mm pans included.
- All stainless steel construction with tubular frame
- Refrigerated cold plate and cross fin coil technology
- ERX models feature a quality refrigeration unit running on environmentally friendlyR404A refrigerant
- Overhead fl uorescent light
- Quiet operation
- Safety lock ball valve drain
- Streamlined for easy cleaning
- Adjustable digital thermostat with temperature readout
- Removable cross bars
- Rear roller doors fitted as standard
REFRIGERATED COLD PLATE & CROSS FIN COIL
w x d x h (mm)
|ERX26RD||12||815||3.5||2005 x 615 x 675|
^Nominal ref. capacity.
Note: RD signifi es roller doors included. EFX units are piped and foamed for remote installation and include control panel, thermometer & light and a cage to hold a refrigeration unit (refrigeration unit is not included for EFX range). Roband food display bars are designed to accommodate pans available from Roband Australia. Although other brands of pans may fi t, this is not guaranteed due to variations in other manufacturers’ pans.