Your choice of furniture plays an important part in the success of your café. For the majority of customers attractive, comfortable furniture is almost as important as the food and beverages that you serve. If your café furniture is looking a little worse for wear then it’s time to replace it, particularly if you want to attract new customers through your doors and retain existing customers.
If you’re looking to replace your café chairs then why not consider swapping them out for a chair which can be used indoors and outdoors? One such chair is the Rhiannon chair. This stylish chair is manufactured from polypropylene using the single mould injection method. This means that the chair has been cast from a mould all in one piece so that there are no seams or joints which could weaken over time.
A stylish indoor/outdoor chair
We particularly like the Rhiannon chair because it has a modern, yet understated elegance about it. When you think back to the plastic garden chairs of years ago, modern-day polypropylene have really taken the hospitality sector by storm with its huge array of exciting designs and colours. The Rhiannon is no exception, and is beautifully styled with a high back, lattice detail, and arm rests for added comfort. It also comes in black and latte which will work well with most decors and table top designs. Priced at just $54 it’s a steal. You can also purchase the tall Rhiannon stool which boasts a roomy polypropylene lattice ‘shell’ seat and matte black steel legs for a contemporary look that is sure to turn heads.
Benefits of our polypropylene chairs
- Durable – Polypropylene is strong and durable and is perfect for indoor and outdoor use since it’s UV treated which means it won’t fade in the sun. It’s also weather resistant so there’s no danger of it cracking, warping, splitting or rotting, even in the harsh Australian climate.
- Lightweight – Another benefit of polypropylene chairs is that they’re strong yet lightweight which means you can easily move them from one place to another to meet customer needs.
- Easy to maintain – Keeping your cafe chairs and stools clean is an absolute breeze as far as polypropylene is concerned. All you need do is wipe them over with a wet cloth and a mild cleansing agent to remove any dust or debris.
- Stackable – Clearing away at the end of a busy day is quicker too with polypropylene café chairs since they can be stacked vertically and conveniently stored – ideal for when they’re not in use, too.
- Creates a seamless flow from one area to another – Finally, an indoor/outdoor chair such as the Rhiannon is ideal if you’re looking to create a seamless flow from one area of your café to another. It also enables you to set up additional seating outside, for instance, if a large group arrives, by taking chairs from indoors which are the same.
Here at Café Furniture Melbourne we stock a wide range of polypropylene chairs in addition to the Rhiannon chair. Why not browse our online store or visit our Melbourne showroom to try them out for yourself? Our knowledgeable, friendly team are on hand to answer any questions and help you with your choice of furniture.