Cafe and bistro furniture comes in all shapes and sizes depending on its purpose and functionality, but despite this there are certain factors you should be looking for that determine it’s quality. So let’s dive straight in and take a look a 5 things you should consider when choosing new cafe or bistro furniture.
- Durable construction – Naturally this factor is important no matter what type of furniture but it’s especially important when buying cafe or bistro furniture. Hospitality furniture gets a lot of use, far more than furniture used in your home, and you don’t want it to start falling apart within a few months of you buying it. Much of our cafe furniture requires home assembly and you’ll see that on our online store there are videos demonstrating the correct way to assembly the furniture. We also have a physical showroom that you can visit before purchasing to check out and try any product for yourself.
- Timeless design – As you know trends come and go which is another factor you might want to consider. While you may want to be rocking the latest look, will you still feel the same way 9 months down the line, when that trend has been replaced by another? Instead you might want to consider styles of furniture that never go out of date such as Bentwood, Tolix, and Ladderback.
- Complements your interior – Speaking of styles of furniture, it’s important too that your furniture fits in with your interior design or complements it in some way or another. If you’re going for more eclectic look with a variety of chair styles for example, then to make this concept work you could choose chairs that are all blue, for example or perhaps chairs that are all made from the same material, say metal or wood. Do you see where we’re coming from?
- Good quality finish – Regards of the style of chair or table and the material that it’s made from, always check that the finish is good with no unsightly seams or rough edges that people could catch their skin or clothes on. While on this particular point, if you’re looking for new table tops then you might want to have a look at our Isotop table tops which really are top quality and are currently being discounted by 10% off any top.
- Reasonable cost – Ultimately price may be your main concern, but again, there’s nothing wrong with seeking out affordability providing you’re not compromising on quality.
At Cafe Chairs Melbourne we deal direct with the manufacturers and are able to negotiate some great prices, meaning that we can pass on substantial savings to our customers on all of our products. We also update our inventory regularly so if you don’t find what you’re looking for first time around, it’s always worthwhile checking back again.